Redundancy Services for Employees
Work and Income has a range of information and advice on the type of services that will help support you if you are affected by redundancy.
Redundancy Support is an information and advice service that is provided in confidence when a business is downsizing, closing or relocating.
Work and Income can support you during this time by:
- advising of other jobs available in the area
- talking with you individually about your situation
- supporting you in finding another job
- helping with CV preparation
- discussing further training opportunities
- providing information about income support entitlements.