You're not working
You may be able to get help from us if you're not currently working, it depends on your circumstances.
Reasons for not working
You've stopped working because:
- you've been made redundant
- you have a health condition or disability
- you were fired or left voluntarily
- you're on strike and need help with living expenses
- you're a seasonal worker
Not currently working
You may be able to get Jobseeker Support while you look for work, if you're not currently employed because:
- you were self-employed but can no longer work for yourself
- you've just finished studying
- you've just returned from overseas.