It's important to keep yourself safe and secure online so people can't access your information. We take steps to keep your information secure but there are some things you can do too.
Keeping you safe online
We make sure that we keep your information safe and secure.
- We'll never contact you to ask for your username or password.
- We give you an option to set up a pin number to secure your online account.
- You'll be automatically logged out of our online services if you don't do anything for five minutes. You'll need to log back in to continue.
- We store your information securely.
You may receive an email asking you to complete an online survey for feedback on our services. These are run by:
- Colmar Brunton (if you get a payment from us)
- Ipsos NZ Limited (if you’re an employer).
You'll never be asked to provide any personal details, eg passwords or bank account numbers, as part of this survey.
Keep yourself safe online
If you notice anything out of the ordinary with your My Account or MyMSD, change your password or pin and contact us