House Modification Funding

House Modification Funding is a payment which helps someone pay for changes to their home because they or their child have a disability.

Who can get it

You can only get House Modification Funding if you are assessed as needing the house modification. The Ministry of Health makes this decision.

This information is a guide only. Contact us to talk about your individual circumstances.

How much you can get

This depends on:

  • the cost of the house modification
  • your living costs and expenses
  • how much you and your spouse or partner earn
  • any money or assets you and your spouse or partner have.

For more information

For more detail go to our:

How to apply

For a needs assessment contact: