Re-apply for Jobseeker Support
If you’re getting Jobseeker Support and you still need it after 52 weeks, you have to re-apply. The easiest way to do this is online using MyMSD.
How to re-apply
You’ll get a letter and notification in MyMSD 4 weeks before you need to reapply for Jobseeker Support.
You need to:
- log in to MyMSD
- select the notification
- book an appointment – we’ll let you know if it’s via phone or face-to-face
- complete the online re-application form.
If you can’t use MyMSD, call us and we'll:
- book an appointment for you
- complete the re-application form with you at your appointment
- if you have a phone appointment, we'll let you know if you need to come into an office to sign the form.
- let you know if there are any other documents you'll need to provide.