Registering your childcare service
To receive payments from us you need to be a licensed childcare service and registered to receive subsidies.
Step 1 - Become a licensed childcare service
All childcare providers must have a Ministry of Education licence to operate a childcare service before the children in their service can receive subsidies. The licensing criteria for childcare services are different depending on the service types.
Step 2 - Register to receive subsidies
For parents or caregivers to receive subsidies, you need to register your details with us.
You need to:
- complete the Childcare/OSCAR provider registration form
- provide evidence of your:
- bank account
- Ministry of Education licence
- fee structure.
You can either:
- email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- drop them into any Work and Income service centre
- post them to:
Private Bag 9029
We’ll be in touch once everything’s been processed or if we need anything else.
If you have any questions or need any help, please contact us