Register as a Work and Income supplier

You need to register with us if you're a supplier of goods or services, and you want to receive payments from us or other service lines of the Ministry of Social Development. Payments include being able to accept Payment Cards or Youth Service Payments Cards.

How to register

  1. Complete either the:
    • online supplier registration form
    • paper-based supplier registration form - if you're registering for Youth Service Payment Card, your Merchant ID has letters in it, or you have problems with the online form.
  2. We'll email a copy of your completed online registration form (if you've used the online form) and let you know what happens next.
  3. Post or scan and email your completed, and signed, registration form and supporting documents to us.

If your business has more than one branch, please email and we'll help you with the process.

Register using the online form

  • Only enter the first 62 characters of your business name or trading name.
  • Enter your GST or IRD number without spaces or dashes.

We'll send you an email with your completed online registration form attached.

To complete your registration, you'll need to print out your completed form, sign it, and send it to us with your supporting documents.

Register using the paper form