Register as a Work and Income supplier
You need to register with us if you’re a supplier of goods or services, and you want to receive payments from us or other service lines of the Ministry of Social Development. Payments include being able to accept Payment Cards or Youth Service Payments Cards.
How to register
- Complete either the:
- online form
- paper form - if you’re registering for Youth Service Payment Card, your Merchant ID has letters in it, or you experience problems with the online form.
- Post it to us along with your supporting documents.
If your business has more than one branch, each branch must be registered.
After we have processed your registration, you'll receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Only enter the first 62 characters of your business name or trading name
- You need to enter your GST number without spaces or dashes
- You don’t need to send a copy of your Secondhand Dealer's/Pawnbroker's Licence and Certificate. Please ignore the message telling you to do this.
The online form needs to be printed after completing it.