Online application process if you apply through MyMSD
The full online application process if you apply for a benefit, payment or NZ Super through MyMSD.
If you don't have, or can't find, your client number to log into MyMSD, contact us and we'll set you up with one. Say "client number" when asked why you're calling.
If you have a partner, they may need to complete some of these steps as well. They'll be able to do this in their own MyMSD.
1. Complete the online form
2. Read and agree to obligations
3. Get a medical certificate (only if required)
4. Fill out a Jobseeker Profile (if required)
5. Gather supporting documents
6. Book an appointment or seminar
7. Outcome of your application
8. Your payments will start
9. Manage your information online