Your relationship status changes

If your relationship status changes, eg you become single or are now in a relationship, you must tell us as soon as possible as it could affect how much we pay for your childcare.

How to tell us

You need to call us on 0800 559 009 and tell us:

  • what's changed
  • when things changed.

We'll work out if the change affects the payments you're getting from us.

We may book you an appointment to come in and see us. If we book you an appointment, we'll let you know what you need to bring.