Having another child

If you have another child or another child comes into your care, you must tell us as soon as possible as it could affect how much we pay for your childcare.

How to tell us

If you're getting childcare only

You need to send the original or certified true copy of your child's birth certificate to your local service centre, or drop it off at one of our service centres. This will be returned to you once we've scanned and saved it to your record.

If you're getting childcare and other payments

You need to call us on 0800 559 009 to tell us if you've had another child, or a child has come into your care.

We may book you an appointment to come in and see us. If we book you an appointment, we'll let you know what you need to bring.

Unsure of what payments you're getting?

If you're not sure whether or not you're getting other payments as well as childcare, you can check using MyMSD

MyMSD lists the different types of payments you get.