Child stops attending childcare

If your child stops attending childcare you must tell us straight away so we don't continue to pay for their place at the provider or programme.

How to tell us

You can stop any childcare payment online, using MyMSD. You need to log in and select the 'Something has changed' option.

Or call us on 0800 559 009 and tell us the date they stopped going to childcare.