Change in hours

If the number of hours your child attends childcare changes, you must tell us straight away as it could affect how much we pay for childcare.

How to tell us

You need to complete a change in circumstances form for each child. You can complete the form online and print it.

  1. View or download Childcare Assistance - Change of circumstances form.
  2. Get your childcare provider to sign the form.
  3. If you or your partner are studying, your education provider will also need to sign it.
  4. Post the signed form with supporting documents (the Change of Circumstances form will tell you what you'll need to provide) to your local service centre, or drop off at one of our service centres.

If you can't print the form, contact us on 0800 559 009 and we’ll send one to you.