Course Participation Assistance

Course Participation Assistance helps people who are attending short-term employment-related training courses (normally less than 12 weeks).

Who can get it

You may get Course Participation Assistance if you:

  • are on a benefit or stand-down for a benefit
  • are attending an approved course
  • have to pay for the course
  • have extra costs because of the course.

It also depends on:

  • how much you and your spouse or partner earn
  • any money or assets you and your spouse or partner have.

This information is a guide only. Contact us to talk about your individual circumstances.

How much you can get

This depends on your circumstances.

For more information

For more detail go to our:

How to apply

Contact us to talk about your circumstances and we’ll explain how to apply.  We’ll normally arrange a meeting with you and will tell you what you need to bring.