Course Participation Assistance
Course Participation Assistance helps people who are attending short-term employment-related training courses (normally less than 12 weeks).
Who can get it
You may get Course Participation Assistance if you:
- are on a benefit or stand-down for a benefit
- are attending an approved course
- have to pay for the course
- have extra costs because of the course.
It also depends on:
- how much you and your spouse or partner earn
- any money or assets you and your spouse or partner have.
This information is a guide only. Contact us to talk about your individual circumstances.
How much you can get
This depends on your circumstances.
For more information
For more detail go to our: