Information that helps us when you report a suspected fraud
Here are some of the things we may want to know which will help us investigate your report.
Don't worry if you can't provide all of the information in the lists below. The more information you can give us the easier it is for us to work out a person's correct benefit entitlement.
When we investigate your report it's helpful for us to know:
- the full name of the person who you think is committing benefit fraud
- any other names they are known by
- their address and phone number
- their age and date of birth
- what sex they are
- the type of benefit you think they're getting
- the type of benefit fraud you think they've committed
- any other information about them such as their previous address or car registration.