National Building Financial Capability Charitable Trust
The National Building Financial Capability Charitable Trust has experienced providers available throughout New Zealand who can help people experiencing financial hardship in their personal lives.
People don’t need to be getting support from Work and Income to get these services.
The services include:
- financial mentors who work one-on-one with:
- MoneyMates groups where people can learn from others in a group situation
- BFC Plus which provides intensive support for people with more complex needs.
People can refer themselves to these services or be referred by either:
- community organisations
- government agencies including Work and Income
- other individuals and organisations.
Find a provider
You can see a full list of providers operating around the country in the Family Services Directory. You'll need to:
- search for: budgeting/financial capability
- choose the area you're interested in
- select 'all of New Zealand'.