Complete an online form for NZ Super if you and your partner don't receive any benefits or pensions from us
What you'll need to do and what information you'll need to apply for New Zealand Superannuation online if you and your partner don't currently get any payments from us.
1. What you’ll need
- A cell phone number and email address.
- Your IRD number and tax code.
- Your bank account details.
If you want to include your partner in your payments you’ll also need to tell us:
- your partner's
- IRD number
- tax code
- bank account details
- all your and your partner's income details for last 52 weeks, eg, wages, ACC, child support, dividends, rentals, etc
- anything that could earn you or your partner money in the next 52 weeks (eg rental income, dividends, ACC, child support, overseas payments).
Do you want to apply for other benefits?
You may be able to get help with housing, medical or other essential costs.