Login to My Account for the first time
The final step in setting up your account is login in for the first time and enter your one-time password.
My Account setup
Now you have your one-time password and have, or know how to set up, your RealMe login you can set up your My Account.
You need to:
- Click on the “Log in to My Account” button below.
- Enter your RealMe username and password or create your RealMe login.
- Enter the 6-digit code sent to you either by text from 2388 (valid for 5 minutes), or from the Google Authenticator app on your smartphone or tablet (you’ll have chosen to get the code either by text message or Google authenticator when you create a RealMe login). You have to enter the code to finish logging in.
- On the next screen enter your client number (you’ll find this on letters we’ve sent you or on your Community Services Card).
- Enter the one-time password you received by text from 2422.
Once you're set up you can use My Account when it suits you.