Full-time work obligations
What you need to do to meet your full-time work obligations.
What you need to do
Full-time work obligations generally mean you’ll need to look for work of at least 30 hours a week.
If you have full-time work obligations you need to:
- be available for and take reasonable steps to get a suitable job
- take any offer of suitable full-time, part-time or temporary work, or work that is seasonal or subsidised
- attend and take part in any suitable job interviews we ask you to
- take and pass any drug test potential employers or training providers require
- attend and take part in interviews with us as required
- work with us to plan how you’ll find a suitable job
- take part in any other activities that we refer you to, such as attend any job training courses, seminars, work experience or work assessments (including rehabilitation, but not medical treatment) that will improve your work readiness or help you get work
- let us know how you’re meeting your work obligations as often as we reasonably require.