Reporting your job search
If you're expected to look for work as part of your benefit conditions you need to tell us what you’re doing.
How to tell us
The easiest way to tell us about your job search is to do it online.
Select the Report a change option and tell us:
- how you've looked for work
- about any jobs you've applied for.
For each job you’ve applied for, you need to tell us:
- what job you applied for
- the date of your application
- the name of the companies/employers you applied with
- the result of your job applications (if there was one).
If you can’t use online services you’ll need to take a note of each job you applied for and tell your case manager at your next meeting.