Work Confidence programmes are designed to give you practical skills and ideas, and boost your confidence as you go about finding work.
How these programmes can help
You’ll get tips on how to:
- re-discover your skills and strong points
- set goals
- choose what you would like to do and find out how to do it
- what training and work experience could be useful
- prepare or update your CV
- approach possible employers
- brush up on interview and telephone skills.
Check with your Service Centre if there’s a course in your region to suit you.