Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for using the Employers On-Line service.
As a user of the Employers On-Line system, I agree:
- That I will abide by the principles of the Human Rights Act 1993, and any subsequent amendments, in creating searches and advertising jobs. I understand that candidates for jobs cannot be advertised for or excluded on the basis of race, sex, marital status, ethical belief, colour, ethnicity, nationality, disability age, religious or political opinion, employment status, family status or sexual orientation.
- That I will adhere to the Minimum Wage Act 1983.
- That I will endeavour to advise Work and Income of whom I have hired.
- That I will not use the system to search for individuals based on things I may know about them.
- That I will only search for candidates and list vacancies for paid employment.
- That I will abide by the principles of the Privacy Act 1993 and any subsequent amendments.
- That I will not advertise jobs that do not exist.
- That I am not able to use this service to advertise jobs that are in the sex industry, network marketing or multi-level marketing fields, commission sales that do not include a retainer compliant with the Minimum Wage Act 1983, money lending industry, gambling industry or paramilitary or speculative services.
- That if I have been given Administration access to the system, I will ensure that only approved, trained staff have access to the system and that I will remove access for those staff that have left the organisation.
- That I will not use inappropriate language while advertising jobs or sending messages to candidates. Inappropriate language includes profanity, sexual references and derogatory terms.
- That I will only use the system to advertise jobs that are compliant with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, the Health and Safety at Work Regulations 2016, the Employment Relations Act 2000, the Holidays Act 2003, the Parental Leave and Employment Protection Act 1987 and the Wages Protection Act 1983 and any subsequent amendments.
- That Work and Income are the owners of this service and may add or remove features at their discretion.
- That Work and Income may remove my access to this system without notice if they determine that I have been using this system inappropriately.
- That inappropriate use of this system may result in Work and Income taking legal action against me.