Employing disabled people and people with health conditions can help you, your business and our community.
Employing disabled people and people with health conditions makes good business sense. They:
- have many talents and skills to offer employers
- make great employees
- have lower absentee rates
- are more aware of health and safety issues than staff without disabilities.
Many businesses find having a diverse workforce improves staff culture and profitability.
We’re supporting clients to become work ready, developing their skills and confidence, so they’ll do a great job for you.
Having a job helps people:
- increase their independence
- build a better future
- connect with their community.
You can either:
- talk to a work broker at your local Work and Income service centre
- call the Employer line on 0800 778 008.