Ask for support from a community organisation

Use our online form to ask for self-isolation support from a community organisation near you. Community, iwi and Pacific organisations offer practical help as well as checking how you and your household are.

Many people can self-isolate with help from whānau, family and friends but you can get extra help if you need it to self-isolate safely.

Use this online form if you’d like help for your household from community, iwi or Pacific organisations.

Community organisations

Local community organisations, including iwi and Pacific organisations, are working with the Ministry of Social Development (MSD) to support people in their communities.

Community organisations can help you by:

  • delivering food and essential items
  • buying things you need to self-isolate safely
  • checking how you are
  • talking with organisations for you, like your power company, children’s school or landlord.

If you’re already working with a community organisation, you don’t need to use this form. You can contact them directly.

You can fill in this form once to cover everyone in your household.

You need to fill in the form in one go, as you can’t save your answers and finish it later.

It may take up to 5 minutes to finish the form.

By continuing, you’re confirming you:

Help filling in this form

If you need help with a form, you can call us for free on the COVID welfare line 0800 512 337

This line is open:

  • Monday to Friday, between 8am and 5pm
  • Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays between 8am and 1pm.

If it’s hard to use the phone, use our services for deaf, hearing-impaired and speech-impaired people.

If you’re having technical problems with a form, check our technical help with online forms.