Work for You seminar
If you've applied for a benefit, you and your partner (if you have one) may need to go to a Job search support ('Work for You') seminar.
You'll need to go to a seminar if you've told us you're available and looking for full-time work.
- If you applied through MyMSD, it will let you know if you need to book one.
- If you didn't apply through MyMSD, we'll let you know once you submit your application.
What is Work for You
Job search support (or 'Work for You') is a one hour seminar held in our offices where you'll get:
- advice about looking for work
- information about jobs available
- details about local employment services.
How to book a seminar
You can book a Job search support ('Work for You') seminar for you and your partner (if you have one) in MyMSD under Current applications.
If you don't have MyMSD, you can call us.
What to bring
Take your CV along to the seminar if you have one.