Register as a service provider
We fund many organisations that provide services that help people find and remain in employment.
Types of services we fund
We fund programmes and services that will help people get into full time, paid employment and remain in employment such as:
- work confidence including life skills, motivation, job search skills, and mentoring
- skills training including literacy and numeracy, English language, and industry-specific skills training like building and construction, retail, hospitality etc.
- placement into employment
- in work support services to assist clients to remain in employment.
For more information
All our tenders are posted on the New Zealand Government Electronic Tenders Service website.
For more information call the:
- National Contracts Team: 04 978 4334
We’ll be looking for information from you on:
- how aligned your organisation is with what we are trying to achieve
- the area of need that your service targets
- your target client group and whether they are high priority for us
- whether your service provides the type of assistance we need to support the local community
- evidence of your success in helping your client group to improve their life outcomes
- the support and links you have in your community.
Suppliers / retailers
Previously registered suppliers who need to re-register or retailers who want to be a supplier for Work and Income to be able to accept Payment Cards, go to:
If you have any questions about your Payment Card supplier registration
- Call us on 0800 559 009
Say "Online help" when our phone system asks you what you're calling about. You'll be put straight through to someone who can help.