Anzac Day holiday information
12 April 2018.
When you'll be paid and when we're open over Anzac Day.
If you normally get paid on:
You'll be paid on:
|Wednesday 25 April||Tuesday 24 April|
Note: Payments on Tuesday 24 April will not change.
Our offices, contact centre and Service Express
We're closed for the public holiday on Wednesday 25 April.
You can quickly check your benefit, debt details or tell us your wages, by calling Service Express:
Find out more about Service Express
Do it online
Our online service, MyMSD, can be used at any time, including public holidays. Some things you can use it for are:
- apply for a food grant and dental costs
- declare your wages
- apply for a benefit or payment
- tell us about a change in address, phone or accommodation costs
- manage most appointments
- view your payment details
- check your payment card transactions
- view most letters
- tell us about overseas travel