Advance Payment of Benefit
If you're getting a benefit and have an immediate need for something essential you may be able to get an advance payment of your benefit.
- We generally pay the supplier for the goods or services you need.
- You’ll need to pay us back but you may be able to do this in instalments.
Who can get it
You may get an Advance Payment of Benefit if you:
- have an immediate and essential need
- are receiving a benefit.
It also depends on:
- how much you and your spouse or partner earn
- any money or assets you and your spouse or partner have.
This information is a guide only.
Contact us to talk about your individual circumstances.