List a job vacancy
We can help find the right people for your business for free. If you employ someone through us, you may qualify for a training or wage subsidy.
How to tell us about your vacancy
Complete the vacancy details form online.
What we need to know
Advise us of the following:
- information about your business to help us identify your staff requirements
- details about your vacancy and the kind of person you are looking for
- an idea of how many applicants you would like to see for each position (we recommend three or four).
What happens next
- We’ll search for suitable applicants straight away and cross-reference your needs with people looking for work.
- Your vacancy will be displayed on our job vacancy boards in our offices and on our online service Find a job
- We match your vacancy to people with the skills and experience you need.
- We’ll shortlist people interested in your vacancy who meet your needs and arrange for you to interview them.
- You conduct the interviews and make the final recruitment decision.
We’ll contact you regularly while your vacancy is listed.
What you need to do
When you hire someone you need to negotiate the terms and conditions of the job with that person. Please let us know when you've made your decision after you’ve informed the successful and unsuccessful applicants.