Create your RealMe login
You can create your RealMe login when you first login to My Account.
How to create your login
You'll be able to set up your RealMe when you first login.
You need to:
- Create a username and password that you’ll remember.
- Enter a mobile or alternative contact number.
- Set up security questions and answers so you can reset your password if you’ve forgotten it.
- Choose between text authentication or Google authenticator. Our Online Services requires extra security when you log in. This means that after you enter your username and password, you’ll also need to enter a 6-digit code to finish logging in – sent to you either by text or from the Google authenticator app.
- Text authentication – you’ll need to provide your mobile number so you can get the code by text message (the text will be sent from 2388 and is valid for 5 minutes)
- Google authenticator – you’ll need to download and install the Google Authenticator app on your smart phone or tablet
- Enter the 6-digit code when asked to complete setting up your RealMe login.