Get online today - go on, give it a click
You’re one click closer to managing your information the way you want. You can save yourself a phone call or a visit by updating your information online anywhere, anytime, using MyMSD or My Account.
What do you want to do?
Do you need to:
- book, change and cancel appointments
- tell us how much you earned
- update your contact info and bank account
- update your address and accommodation costs
- re-apply for Jobseeker Support
- re-apply for Sole Parent Support
- tell us about your job search
- stop your payments or tell us about overseas travel
- view your debt balance and repayments
- complete a self assessment
MyMSD is a new online service you can use on your smartphone, tablet or computer. It’s for anyone receiving assistance from Work and Income, Senior Services or Youth Service.
You’ll need your client number to register then follow a few simple steps.
You can also use MyAccount to manage some of your information online.
We can help
If you want help to get started, call our online support on 0800 457 020. We're open from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
You’ll need your:
- client number
- email address
- mobile phone (we'll text you a one-time password)
- identification such as your driver license or passport.