My Account lets you do a number of things online such as view your payments, declare your income, book appointments and update some of your information. There’s no waiting in line or on the phone.
Who can use My Account
You can create a My Account if you receive financial assistance from us or NZ Super.
You’ll need an email address and a mobile phone number. If you don’t have a mobile, contact us if you need to update your details or declare your income online.
You can only create and use a My Account for yourself.
If you’re an agent or have power of attorney for a client, you can make enquiries or complete transactions for your client by calling or visiting us.
How to create a My Account
- Select 'Log in to My Account' below. This will take you to the Online Services homepage – select 'My Account'.
Log in using RealMe. If you already have a RealMe login you can use that, otherwise you’ll need to create one.
You'll receive a text message from RealMe with a six digit code. Enter the six digit code to continue.
- To access My Account for the first time you need to enter your:
- client number - this is the 9-digit number printed on all letters we send you and also on your Community Services Card
- one-time password that we've sent to your mobile phone number (this is different from the RealMe text code).
How to get a one-time password
- Your RealMe username, password and one-time password are case-sensitive.
- The next time you log in you’ll only need your RealMe username, password and mobile phone. RealMe will text a new authentication code every time you log in to My Account.
What you can do in My Account
This depends on the type of assistance you’re receiving. For most clients you can:
- View your upcoming appointment details
- Book, change and cancel appointments
- Declare your income
- Report your job search
- Change your address and/or accommodation costs
- Tell us if you’re going overseas
- Reapply for Jobseeker Support
- Complete a Self-Assessment
- View your payment details
- View your debt if you owe us money and see repayments you've made
- View your Payment Card balance and transactions
- View and change your contact details
- Change your bank account details
- Stop your payment
- Check what you might get
- Apply for financial assistance
- Apply for NZ Super
NZ Super clients can’t book, change or cancel appointments, or tell us if you’re going overseas in My Account.
Students need to contact StudyLink
My Account availability times
You can access My Account anytime.
We’ll let you know on this page when My Account has scheduled maintenance and will be unavailable.
You can check your appointments anytime.
You can only book, change or cancel appointments during these times:
|Monday to Thursday||7am to 10pm|
|Friday||7am to 8pm|
Help with My Account
Watch this video on how to log in to My Account for the first time:
Watch this video on how to use My Account:
Your privacy and security
It’s important to protect your personal information online.
- When you’re finished using our online services make sure you log out.
- The system will log you out automatically after five minutes of inactivity.
You must understand: