How to report your job search in My Account
You can let us know what you’re doing to look for a job online using My Account.
To report your job search
- Log in to My Account
- Go to the 'Report a change' tab
- Select 'Report your job search'
- Answer the questions
- Read your obligations and tick that you understand them
- Select 'Submit' to finish.
Report Your Job Search Summary screen in My Account:
Your job search activities may include (but aren’t limited to):
- Internet job search services
- Registering with employment agencies
- Checking newspapers
- Asking friends and family
- Cold calling employers
You will need to enter the details of the jobs you have applied for, such as:
- Employer’s name
- Employer’s contact details
- The position you applied for
- Outcome of your application (for example, you were asked to attend an interview, you got the job, you didn’t get the job, or there has been no outcome yet).