Login to MyMSD or My Account
Use our online services
Cheap As Data
You can now use our website and our online services, MyMSD, My Account and MyStudyLink at little or no cost from your mobile phone or digital device if you are on Spark, Vodafone, 2degrees or Skinny mobile networks.
- declare your wages
- apply for a food grant
- tell us about a change in address or accommodation costs
- tell us about a relationship change
- check your next appointment
- book, change and cancel some appointments
- view your payment details
- view contact details
- view debt details
- check your payment card transactions – in near real time
- view some of your letters.
More coming soon...
Apply online or continue an online application
If you want to apply online, or you've started an online application for assistance (eg, a benefit or NZ Super) and want to continue it, you can do this by logging into apply online.
- book, change and cancel appointments
- declare income
- update your contact info and bank account
- update your address and accommodation costs
- re-apply for Jobseeker Support and Sole Parent Support
- tell us about your job search
- stop your payments or tell us about overseas travel
- view your debt balance and repayments
- complete a self assessment
It's important to keep yourself safe and secure online so people can't access your information. We take steps to keep your information secure but there are some things you can do too.