New Zealand Superannuation
You may be able to get New Zealand Superannuation payments if you're aged 65 and older.
- Who can get it
- How much can you get
- Including your partner
- Have you served with the New Zealand Armed Forces?
- How to apply
- Payment dates
- Other assistance
- Overseas pensions
- Working full-time or part-time
- Information on overseas benefit or pension and how it may affect your New Zealand Superannuation if you have lived overseas
- Information about how your New Zealand Superannuation is affected when you travel
- It's important you tell us about changes to ensure we pay your correctly